No products in the cart.
We are commited to protecting and respecting your privacy and make every effort that our personal data processing would comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and therefore repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”).
What is this document?
The definition of personal data includes names, addresses (physical or e-mail), IP addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, and financial information, such as debit or credit card details.
In addition to outlining how the company will use the information, it also includes how it will meet its legal obligations, and how those sharing their data can seek recourse should the company fail to meet those responsibilities.
Personal data manager
What Personal Data do we collect from you and how do we use your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such Personal Data directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive certain Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following: name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, work name and address (if delivered to your work).
We collect and process these categories of Personal Data as a matter of contractual necessity so that we can provide the Services to you in accordance with our Terms of Service.
We may also collect user content from you when you provide it to us. For example, allow you to provide us with comments, posts, and user writing samples that you submit, and you may choose to provide Personal Data (such as your name) in such content. By sharing this user content in a public forum, you are choosing to disclose any Personal Data included in such content, and we do not have control over your decision.
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
– Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Facebook Connect), or if you share content from our Services through such third party service, the applicable third party service will send us certain Personal Data (specifically your first name, ID, token and profile picture URL) if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. Specifically, this Personal Data permits us to create and manage user profiles and sync your progress when you connect to Facebook through the Services. The Personal Data we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the applicable third party service. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest of personalizing and optimizing the Services to improve user experience.
– Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers (e.g., LinkedIn) who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications. We process this Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest in providing direct marketing about our products and services.
Information we automatically collect when you use our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
– IP address
– Device identifiers
– Web browser information
– Page view statistics
– Browsing history
– Usage information
– Cookies and other tracking technologies
– Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
– Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
In collecting the Personal Data, we sometimes use “cookies” and other tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons and pixel tags). Cookies allow us to recognize your browser or device and “remember” your browser during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance, and they also tell us how and when pages and features in our Services are visited and by how many people.
The Website may use the following types of cookies:
technical cookies – cookies that are essential for the functioning of the Website;
functional cookies – cookies that are not essential to the functioning of the Website, but that significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
analytical cookies – cookies that are used to generate a statistical analysis of the Website visitors navigation methods; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
targeted or promotional cookies – cookies that are used to show you offers or other information that might interest you;
social network cookies – cookies that are necessary to use the Website information in your social network profile.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies but have an option for blocking or deleting cookies, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. You can usually access these options through the “Settings” or similar menu in your browser. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you block or delete cookies, some portions of the Services may not work properly. In some cases, cookies may enable us to aggregate certain information with other Personal Data we collect and hold about you.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
The ability of the abovementioned service providers to use your data will remain limited – they cannot use this data other than for the purposes of providing us with the stated services.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Services to you and improve the Services for all users generally. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Personal Data of Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone in the EU, United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected].
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email [email protected].
– Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing us at [email protected].
Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement Personal Data by emailing us at [email protected].
– Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
– Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
– Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
– Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
– Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
– Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member.
How can you contact us?